cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice

GJRW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why weren't my points credit to my last bill in Aug...I lost my refer a friend and loyalty points...I've been with PM since 2017 and now have to pay full price.

6 REPLIES 6

It's very simple.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1726340824041.pngChalupa_Batman_2-1726340855695.png

Chalupa_Batman_3-1726340877390.png

Then click on Redeem.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1726340798009.png

GJRW

I went to my rewards page and I have 22 rewards points, but I can't find how I can move them over to my invoice account.

@GJRW wrote:

So your saying I now have to sign on to PM every cycle and manually have the points switched to credit my next bill...PITA

Yes. The reason for this is because of the new Public Points rewards. Public Mobile is now allowing YOU to choose what you want to do with the points. Put them towards your phone bill or use them to purchase add-ons. There is more flexibility with how you use your points.

EDIT: Added examples.

15 Points is $15 off your bill

Chalupa_Batman_0-1726340349758.png

Or...  you're heading to the US for a week. 25 points is 3GB of data and unlimited talk and text

Chalupa_Batman_1-1726340429282.png

Lots of options.

GJRW

So your saying I now have to sign on to PM every cycle and manually have the points switched to credit my next bill...PITA

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@GJRW 

You should still receive refer a friend points each payment cycle.  Yes, you lost the loyalty monthly rewards.  You will receive 10 loyalty points once a year on your anniversary date of sign up.  You will need to convert 15 reward points to $15 credit manually.  

Here is some more information:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/public-points

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @GJRW 

Public Mobile removed all it's loyalty credits away from customers months ago.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Also, if you check your account and go to the rewards page, everything will be there of what we do get. We now have to do everything manually to get rewards and start at 15 points.

Need Help? Let's chat.