cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t have access to email

Thal1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to log into my My Account page, but I do not have access to my email anymore (lost it). Can someone help me regain access please.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Thal1 

Do you know the email used but just can't access it? Do you remember your password? Do you have active service on your phone? If you know the email you can reset the password by sending the verification code to your phone via SMS text message. Reset the password but wait 30 minutes before logging using secret/incognito mode and the new password. If you have 2FA enabled send the 2FA verification code via SMS text to fully login. Disable 2FA on your profile page. Once you gain access (or before if access to your account is not paramount) you can contact customer support to change your email. Changing your email requires extra verification so ideally you have access to your account or your account info stored safely and securely elsewhere that you can access it for verification purposes.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Thal1 wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to log into my My Account page, but I do not have access to my email anymore (lost it). Can someone help me regain access please.

Thanks

You need to contact PM customer service for your email issue, click here  to send private message .

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Thal1 

Hi to change/reset account email you need the help of a service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

Need Help? Let's chat.