cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items on my account

NoreenKrueger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am presently out of Canada and my phone is turned off.  I did turn it back on to be able to access the bonus offer that was offered of 2 GB data and 500 minutes international calling.  With me being on Wifi it appeared to work and Public confirmed by having received that.  It shows in my account as well.  

But looking at my account it shows transactions which were made when my phone was turned off.  It always shows the phone # 1-778-580-4001.  Is this the phone number Public uses when they send texts to my phone.  It would show amounts like 00.32 minutes etc.  The transactions I saw were one in November and a few in the first few days of December.  Has anyone else seen transactions like this or is there a Public Mobility person who can answer my question

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NoreenKrueger yes, that is voicemail number.  it shows whenever a call redirected over there or when you check VM from your phone

Which plan do you have?  If you are on $15 plan, please not checking VM from your phone will cost you outgoing minutes, better to use a landline to check 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@NoreenKrueger 

That's your local voicemail number. When calls come in they are call forwarded to voicemail thus not showing the callers phone number but the call forwarded number. A ten second call is likely a hang up. 30 seconds may be an actual voice message.

Edit:

You can check your voicemail from another number (like textnow) by calling your phone # and when voicemail picks up press "*" and enter your voicemail pin #. You can then fully access your voicemail services.

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That number looks like voicemail number.  I see a similar number when I use voicemail.

Need Help? Let's chat.