cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does this plan include use in US?

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please note this is for a friend residing in QC, it is not available elsewhere AFAIK.

A friend in Montreal (NOT the one with the problem in the other thread!) is on $40/60GB Canada-US data. They don't care about the amount of data, but need to use in US. It works well.

When I look at their options, there are 6 total, 3 of interest. Do any of these (particularly the $40 one) include use in US, for data, voice, and text? The wording is different than on their current plan, that one says "Canada-US data". None of these says "data in US" but it's hard to believe PM would offer NO US-roaming plans in today's environment, which is why I'm wondering.

2024-02-23_17-07-11 PM Cda-US.png

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you all. Going to get them on the $34/50GB plan on Sunday. 🙂

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@ottawa wrote:

Please note this is for a friend residing in QC, it is not available elsewhere AFAIK.

A friend in Montreal (NOT the one with the problem in the other thread!) is on $40/60GB Canada-US data. They don't care about the amount of data, but need to use in US. It works well.

When I look at their options, there are 6 total, 3 of interest. Do any of these (particularly the $40 one) include use in US, for data, voice, and text? The wording is different than on their current plan, that one says "Canada-US data". None of these says "data in US" but it's hard to believe PM would offer NO US-roaming plans in today's environment, which is why I'm wondering.

2024-02-23_17-07-11 PM Cda-US.png

Thanks.

Technically, it does clarify this - in the ++ footnote: 

⁺⁺Whether in Canada or the US, this plan includes unlimited calling, text, picture and video and messaging to phone numbers within and between Canada and the US. Data can be used in both Canada and the US.

(From "My Account" / my highlighting)

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Canada-US plan include full service in both countries.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ottawa  YES

Need Help? Let's chat.