cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make calls since 2nd of may

8goldbow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant make any calls since the 2nd of may.  My subscription is active and i did not transfer my number recently.  It coincides with the rewards plan switch date, wondering if its related.  I have tried restarting my phone as well.

9 REPLIES 9

8goldbow

I cant even do that because of this error : 

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

There is no highlighted part and i still cant submit.

@8goldbow wrote:

I dont have another phone to try.  Also my tickets are submitted but are non accessible and the View my ticket link links to a blank page. After leaving the chat, there is no trace of my ticket number anywhere on my account or my email.

@8goldbow 

Then private message CSA via the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

8goldbow

I dont have another phone to try.  Also my tickets are submitted but are non accessible and the View my ticket link links to a blank page. After leaving the chat, there is no trace of my ticket number anywhere on my account or my email.

@8goldbow 

If possible, if you have a physical SIM card, try to insert into another working phone.  That will help determine whether PM service issue versus hardware issue.  

Otherwise, you will need to contact customer service agent as described earlier. 

8goldbow

Tickets are logged but are then unaccessible from the website or my account.  Even clicking the link to view my ticket redirects me to a blank page.  

8goldbow

I tried network reset already + restart my phone afterwards and it didnt work

8goldbow

Incoming calls and data dont work but texting does.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@8goldbow 

What about texting?  Incoming calling?  Data?  

Might want to try a network reset of phone.  Note: this will erase any saved Wifi passwords. 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@8goldbow - Maybe switch to 3G / UTMS / HSPA, if that doesn't work please reset network settings.

If those don't work contact CS_Agent for re-provisioning of the SIM card:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

fixin1_0-1714745154164.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.