cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do public mobile have a matching Canada-US plan?

Honest-heart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

IMG_3787.png

12 REPLIES 12

HI @Honest-heart 

when you choose the provider name for porting into Freedom, just choose Public Mobile.  Public Mobile is the official name (not Telus , not Koodo or others).  If  Public Mobile is not a choice, you need to check with Freedom support

Honest-heart

Anybody knows the official name of Public Mobile? I’m porting out to Freedom. Looks like Public mobile will not offer similar plans here..

Honest-heart

There no competing plans available for Public mobile. Freedom mobile offer is really tempting..

HI @navilluspm 

if you have been long and have quiet some rewards money every month, then don't

check with other plans, they are not as good as the New activation promos, but they are still good plans.  Price dropped a lot since last year

navilluspm

Hi hTideGnow,

It's tempting, but I have been a loyal customer for 5 years - satisfied with the service at PM. I don't need it right now. However, if PM wants to get more money out of me from the basic plan that I am on, this would be it.

HI @navilluspm  @Honest-heart 

I think if PM ever offers that, it will be for new activation only and won't be for existing customers

If you like it, port out and maybe in a month or two, you can take advantage of some new activations deal here and port your number back 🙂

navilluspm

I would also be very interested in a plan like that for around that price. (Or lower with less gigabytes if possible)

Honest-heart

@hairbag1  Considering coverage in GTA Freedom mobile is not that bad.. one of my family is with Freedom and it’s working just fine.

@Honest-heart, @dwh1 ,

consider cell plans wisely. This PM Community is full of ex-Freedom mobile customers for a reason. For 1... their coverage isn't as comprehensive as PM/Telus coverage.

Honest-heart

Yes me too

dwh1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Honest-heart As softech said, not at the moment.  I'm with you on this plan, though.  If PM doesn't add an equivalent plan before Boxing Day, there's a very good chance I'm going to port to Freedom to get it.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Honest-heart 

No, not at the moment. All plans are posted.  Hopefully they will have some promo plans around Christmas/Boxing Day 

And Freedom usually offers slightly better plans than competitors because of this coverage problem 

Need Help? Let's chat.