cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

public mobile website system error, I need match a new promotion

zhangxian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, because  "There seems to be an error submitting the ticket", I have to post here for help.

My wife  and I  have used public mobile for about 4 years and our subscription is $25/m.

5 days ago, I ordered $34 20g plan and then my wife also upgraded the same plan on Black Friday morning.

However, we found at evening there was a new plan $34 40g, I changed my subscription to the new plan, the website showed successful, then my wife followed upgraded on Nov,25.

Because I choose change the subscription by renewal (Oct,25-Nov,25), until this morning I find my subscription is still $34 20g rather than $34 40g.

I asked public mobile change our subscription to $34 40gb for my family and contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

zhangxian

I think the ticket system has problems, I enter it by chatbot, get this page2023-11-26 150123.png

zhangxian

First, I use Incognito/Private/Secret mode to check again, it is still a wrong plan

Second, I open the link above, then get a website but there is not an option to write a context and submit.

2023-11-26 150626-1.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi@zhangxian 

it might be just browser cache and you were not seeing the correct plan.  Login using Incognito/Private/Secret mode to check again

if still the wrong plan check with CS agent by submit them message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.