cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do accounts under suspension qualify for points?

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Maybe I should know this — please humour me. I do realize that after 90 days the account would be deactivated /deleted.

If an account is just under suspension can it still accumulate reward dollars or points such as refer a friend, loyalty etc.

The answer is : 

• Your account must be active and in good standing to earn and use Rewards. It cannot be in a suspended or deactivated status. For example: if you earn Rewards and immediately go into a suspended state because of a late payment, you will not be able to use your Rewards until you have made that payment.
5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @BEER   yes, 60 days is for loyalty rewards, and you won't receive friend rewards while you are suspended

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BEER   For the old rewards, the loyalty rewards might be delayed if suspended for more than 60 days but new public points, you will continue to earn 10 points annually no matter the suspended days.

RAF or autopay discount (old rewards or 5% on points) can only be earned when the account renews.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No, as account has to be active for any kind of reward.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER 

Ref: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules#:~:text=If%20your%20account%20is%20....

If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the amount of days your account was suspended

edit: added reference

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BEER Rewards points are based on payment.  So if the account is in suspension you wouldn't have paid hence you won't be getting any reward points.  Same applies to the old reward system.

Need Help? Let's chat.