cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I lose my add-ons if I change my plan?

jfreeman1212
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Right now I still have a plan with 3g speeds for data and I was looking into switching to 4G so its faster and I was just wondering if anyone knows if you lose the add-ons that I have on my account?

Over the years I was given these add-ons, I've still never used them cause I don't go over my data ever but I was just wondering if I get to keep them because it would be nice to have/keep just in case.

0b2d0968a35fe6d0bbb25941f0b0d68e.png

4 REPLIES 4

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This question is so often and understandably asked that Public should add a help article about it and perhaps some additional info around the plan change interface.

IJB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@jfreeman1212 be careful changing your plan! PM seems to have an ongoing issue right where people who've made changes are seeing their data /phone service stop working! I would advise to hold off. Having 3G data speed is better than having no data at all!

jfreeman1212
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks for the help! I sort of figured as much but its always nice to ask because of the "help a friend" aspect. Thanks again! 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jfreeman1212 , you do not lose add-ons if you do a plan change.  The only aspect of your account that changes is the plan.  Your rewards will also be unchanged.

Need Help? Let's chat.