cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5um1

whocares3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been 2 days since I paid for a pre paid plan. I am unable to get incoming calls. When someone calls my number, I get a 5um1 error. How do I get a refund?

7 REPLIES 7

whocares3

yeah, I already submitted a ticket. This is so complicated, this whole system sucks. probably last month I am using this service.

@whocares3 wrote:

yes I changed my plan for that payment

HI @whocares3  there has been some problem with plan change on renewal on the last couple days.  Maybe that affected you as well.

PM CS agents have fixed the issue for those who opened ticket with them.  Please open your ticket with them:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

whocares3

yes I changed my plan for that payment

whocares3

renewed 2 days ago,

status is active

I can make outbound calls, data is not working, incoming calls don't work.

I rebooted my phone , it is an android.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@whocares3 , this code is usually associated with a line that is not properly set up?  Before seeking a refund, consider asking a CSA to correct the issue.  Either way you are going to be in touch with the same people.  Anyway, click on the chatbot link at the bottom of the web page and initiate a support ticket.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @whocares3 

You joined 2 days ago? or you joined long time and just renewed 2 days ago?

If you login to My Account, is it showing Active for your account status?

Can you make outbound calls?

Is data working?

did you try reboot your phone?  did you try to reseat your sim card?

What kind of phone you have? iPhone? Android? make and model?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you possibly change your plan for that payment? Or did you just sign up and tried to transfer your number in?

Need Help? Let's chat.