cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts are not being applied.

CrispyWabet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have always thought that my discounts were being applied as they appear on the Public Mobile Payment tab, but when I look at my past payment history for my credit card, I've only been getting the $2/mo autopay discount. (I just noticed that this has been happening since I signed up in August 2019 and it is now the end of Jan 2020) 

My plan is $25 for 30 days, I use autopay so I get a $2 discount/mo, so this is $23  and with 13% tax is $25.99 which is the amount posted to my mastercard. BUT I have 11 Refer-a-Friend Reward ($11) and these are not reflected on my mastercard charges.  (it should be $12 and with 13% tax should be $13.56)  I have been pushing Public Mobile to people I know because of the discounts. I need a moderator to look into this ASAP. Please help me raise this to the next level.

10 REPLIES 10

@CrispyWabet You are welcome.  Glad that the problem resolved itself.

@CrispyWabet wrote:

As it turns out, there was no problem. My son's public mobile account was also using the same mastercard for monthly transactions.

Problem solved, thanks for everyones help.

CrispyWabet

As it turns out, there was no problem. My son's public mobile account was also using the same mastercard for monthly transactions.

Problem solved, thanks for everyones help.

[No clairvoyants available this day Robot LOL ........ Luddite]

@will13am wrote:

I know I am going to take a lot of finger wagging for this.  Using the other option allows a customer to manually enter information.  It is preferred that customers properly identify the type of issue.  But if the system doesn't play nice, a workaround is needed from time to time.

The something else/other issue thing also allows that, but we know that Public Mobile doesn't like it when customers do that.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I know I am going to take a lot of finger wagging for this.  Using the other option allows a customer to manually enter information.  It is preferred that customers properly identify the type of issue.  But if the system doesn't play nice, a workaround is needed from time to time.

@CrispyWabet wrote:

The form for submitting a ticket is messed up.  It asks for how many months I've been missing the rewards for (max of 4) It would only allow me to put in phone #'s

@CrispyWabet 

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@CrispyWabet  Yeah I don't like Simon but @Dunkman is correct. You can explain more once they respond to you thru your private message box you can explain better. You will probably only have to wait a few hours so just keep checking it or your notifications thru email if you're signed up for that.

@CrispyWabet 

The system is far from perfect. 

Just put out as much information as possible. Just need to submit ticket to get moderator contact. 

CrispyWabet

The form for submitting a ticket is messed up.  It asks for how many months I've been missing the rewards for (max of 4) It would only allow me to put in phone #'s

CrispyWabet

Thank you, I will do this now, and keep you updated

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CrispyWabet  You will have to contact the moderators by clicking on the (?) at the bottom right corner of the screen and submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue. You should prepare a record of your credit card charges and payment history when you deal with the moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.