cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discontinung service

baldonadokris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am trying to discontinue service. How do I do that? Can you kindly assist me please?

7 REPLIES 7

@baldonadokris wrote:

I forgot my password and security questions. What can I do next? Thank you.

@baldonadokris  or you can call 611 from your Public Mobile SIM card/device, or call # 1-855-478-2542 from a landline or other number to access your account to cancel Autopay. You will need your 4 digit Account PIN to do so.

Otherwise, to access your account without your password/security questions you will require assistance from customer support (CSA). Two methods to reach them are found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@baldonadokris wrote:

Please go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and after opening that link, please type "forgot security question answer".

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@baldonadokris wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to discontinue service. How do I do that? Can you kindly assist me please?

You can offer someone to take it over especially if is on old rewards system and/or with a real old prefix area code. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Disable autopay and remove credit card from your self-serving account.

After 90 days of no payment your account will be deleted, phone number lost.

PORTing your number to other provider cancels your PM account immediately.

baldonadokris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @baldonadokris   You don't have to do much.   Login to My Account, disable Autopay and remove the credit card from the system. 

This is all you need to do .  PM cannot get payment from your account in the next renewal, your account will be suspended and will be closed after 90 days.  There is no more you need to do after.

Need Help? Let's chat.