cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My registered credit card is unable to authorize all of a sudden?

cornelio91
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have read through some posts here and apparently a moderator could look at my account and unblock my credit card?

I've tried on several computers, also in incognito mode, and also tried clearing browser history and saved data.
Nothing is working.
Credit card has available credit.
Tried removing card and then registering it again - but now that doesn't work either.

Any fixes?

I read a post about a moderator being able to go into my account detaisl and 'unblock my credit card'?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@cornelio91  - I have not heard of an option in My Account to "unblock my credit card".

But if you had too many failed attempts then this likely did lock up your account due to a temporary fraud lock. This clears up after a waiting period. It has been well over an hour, so are you all good now?

If still issues with your account / payment method as Customer Support (CSA) for assistance. Two ways to reach them found here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cornelio91 

There is a good chance there might be a glitch in the system so it might be best that you contact a CS_Agent to assist you in trying to update your CC.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @cornelio91 do you still have a credit card on the system now?  If you do, try to pay Manually.  Go to the Payment page and use the option "Other.." to pay.  Just enter the plan amount+$1 extra.   If it works, logoff My Account and Reboot the phone 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Have your renewal charge been rejected by credit card company?

What exactly you are trying to do? Update your CC?

Need Help? Let's chat.