cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did we get notice for friend left PM

Lehaha
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I know when we referred a friend and we got text messages, but are we getting notified if any friend left PM?

14 REPLIES 14

Lehaha

thanks

@softech   I know there's no text received when an account is suspended since I do suspend one account when it's not needed and could be something is received after 90 days without payment but also, I'm guessing, when someone has ported too when PM sends out the text.   Of course, we don't know how consistently this is being done as we've seen many users posting here asking about the shortfall in their RAF rewards so we can assume they've not received any such text.

sunnyrose
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I do get sms when someone I referred left, but I'm not sure if it's accurate , considering I lost more referrals than the SMS I received 😂

the text not consistently done for sure.

I wonder maybe if user left by port out, we would get it??? if disappeared after 90 days, then we won't?? or the other way around???

@umnikke8   Your response made me realize that I also received a text once back in July/2022 that my referral was leaving and so would no longer get RAF discount, except I never ever received RAF for this referral as he seemed to go elsewhere within a few days of signing up, so not really a loss but yeah you're right PM does send out these texts but it's still not consistently done, AFAIA.

umnikke8

I got a text about a referral leaving in December.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha   I think the only thing we can probably all agree on about PM is the lack of consistency and I'd never heard that they sent out a text when someone left the service, however, would be nice if that happened.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha - a text has existed before when a friend leave public:

esjliv_0-1673895091019.png

But, I would not count on these being consistent. Even when a friend uses your referral code the incoming Cha-ching text has not always been received in the past.

This still occurs?

Can anyone confirm when the last time they've received a text when a referred friend left public mobile?

Just curious to know if it's still a practice with them... it's a good one to keep. 

@BKNS27- I had to go back in my history to verify that answer. Oh yeah there it is. It would be nice if they notified on the return of the customer. But yes they do send a text (or did).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You would know by less $ rewards. If friend is suspended you will not get referral reward, too.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha 

Yes, you will get a text if a RAF has moved to another carrier or account is suspended.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you'll be one dollar or point less on the next renewal 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lehaha @No you would only noticed it in your rewards 

Need Help? Let's chat.