Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not get Promotion text

claralam8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I did not get my promotion text what should I do 

5 REPLIES 5

@Spuggetabouti1 wrote:

I subscribed to Public Mobile yesterday and texted YES2 to 4911 only to see that I was not eligible for the holiday promotions. Is there a wait time before I can receive the rewards? 

The More is Merrier promo expired on Dec 15th. If you didn't activate by then...you're outta luck.

BUT...if I was you, I'd send a message to the CSA team asking to have it applied to your newly started account. Just don't be ticked off if your request is denied...but give it a shot.

New accounts until Dec 31st will be eligible for the promo...

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

Spuggetabouti1

I subscribed to Public Mobile yesterday and texted YES2 to 4911 only to see that I was not eligible for the holiday promotions. Is there a wait time before I can receive the rewards? 

JS56
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi…I also have been dealing with this matter for the past week …with the help from some members on the Community site I was finally able to create a ticket and the agent Carlos(a very big Thank You to him) added my bonus himself.  This is what I had to do:  I chatted with Simon who isn’t always giving us the option to actually target our problem but put “other” and finally I was given a ticket to create and within 2 hours I had a reply from Carlos…you have to watch on the Community site where the envelope (mail) shows…this is where they will reply to you and from there I explained my problem..he fixed it and I am keeping that in my mailbox incase I have another problem I am going to just re-open that email and go from there…hope this helps you..have a great day🙂

claralam8

Thanks you 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the chatbot (simon) link down below to contact support.

Need Help? Let's chat.