cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did my US Talk Text Data get added to my account

Root66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did my US Talk Text Data get added to my account? Can someone please tell me if my purchase when through? I had $70 in my account and I purchased the $20 add-on but the site said Ooops something went wrong?? But the payment of $20 was taken from my $70 fund.  Now I have only $50? The purchase and payment was today Oct 12th.  Please let me know.

6 REPLIES 6

Root66

I purchased the US talk, Text & data (10 days) add-on on Oct 1st and it worked just fine, but it ran out on Oct 11th.  I'm in the US for 30 days, so I need to get another 10 days added on. If I send a text, I get a 611 text back stating "your plan does not include sending texts while in the US".   I've paid for the add-on...see attached.  Is there someone who can help me? 

Root66_0-1665607349594.png

Do you see a line item identifying the roaming add-on in your payment history? It might be that you just added money like the system used to do. And to be sure you're seeing current info of your account, click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down.

Did you buy roaming add-ons around 10 days ago?

Root66

I got into my account and the add-on isn't there.  The PM took the money this morning but the US talk, text & data (250MB) add-on has not been added to my account.   Please help because I'm in the US and I need to call my family. 

Root66

Nope..............not there.  I can't send a text or make a call.   Plus now I'm getting a 404 Error code when I try to access my account.  Please help

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You should be able to see your add-on if you log in to your account.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Root66 

The new system is finicky.  

Try to login into your account using a new web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different device. Then you should see updated version of your plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.