cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Message

edk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Free one-time gift message was deleted. How to recover messages?

6 REPLIES 6

@Feellikedance 

If you got message as a reply, then that means you didn't get the text message with the holiday offer yet.

You must of just deleted the email from Public Mobile, telling you about the holiday gifts.

You'll have to still wait for the correct text from 4911.  Public is sending the text out in batches until December 15.

Feellikedance

@walker1 

I tryied to send YES2 to 4911 and got below message saying not eligible, but I activated my SIM on Nov 26, 2022.

Public Mobile: Looks like you're not eligible for this offer. No changes have been made to your account. Don't worry, you haven't been charged for this attempt.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@edk wrote:

Free one-time gift message was deleted. How to recover messages?

As @walker1  says. NO need to contact a CSA. Or wait till Dec 14 (as Dec 15 is the last day to apply) and text YES2 to 4911 and if you do not see reply that you received them..then get on to a CSA pronto.

Texting to 4911, yourself WORKS!!!!

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@edk I would contact @CS_Agent 

I missed the message I received. I got another message/promotion about referral codes before I replied yes. 

When I tried replying YES2 after the message was received for a while, nothing happened.

When I messaged the Customer Service Agent they were able to fix that and activate the bonus gifts in my account.

I've had trouble using the Simon Chatbot to create a ticket, but these are the two recommended methods:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

edk

It is my friend's phone. I will try this next time I see her.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@edk 

Try sending YES2 to 4911

Need Help? Let's chat.