cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deducted twice

iffatkamran87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I added 5$ add on because I was put of balance and it deducted 5 dollar twice I saw in my online bank statement  how can I get my 5 dollar back why they deducted twice I did the payment just once first time it was an error and second time it got thru...

5 REPLIES 5

agree with @Meow .  Refund could take a week or two.  Since OP only adding money for add-on, it's possible the next cycle renewal day is coming up soon anyway.  I agree that it is probably better to leave it  there for next renewal.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@iffatkamran87 wrote:

Hi I added 5$ add on because I was put of balance and it deducted 5 dollar twice I saw in my online bank statement  how can I get my 5 dollar back why they deducted twice I did the payment just once first time it was an error and second time it got thru...

Do not bother asking for refund as it will be more work for everybody with little gain to you.

If you see extra $5 on your PM account, funds will be used on next billing/renewal cycle. No harm done and you can add even more to prevent potential autopay failure.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@iffatkamran87  What is the amount on Available fund on Self Serve?  It is possible the extra fund will be sitting there.

did you check transaction history and it confirm the duplicated charges?

if the fund is sitting on Available Fund, you can leave it there and it will be used for your next renewal.  PM will take all the amount on the Available fund first and then charge the rest on your card after

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi, sounds like the payment went through the first time despite the error. THat's unfortunate but it happens. I'd suggest to contact the moderators as they're the only ones who can help with an account-related issue.

1. Click the chat bubble on bottom right.

2. Type "account," then choose "I've been overcharged."

3. Click Contact Us to open a ticket w/ the moderators.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@iffatkamran87 

It is possible one of the charges on your online banking statement is a pending charge. It should disappear in a couple of days.

Or another possibility is that you have an extra $5 in your available funds.  Maybe screenshot your payment history page.  You could use the extra $5 for next month payment.

You could ask for  a refund from moderator but it can take several weeks and might be easier to use the funds for next time.  

Need Help? Let's chat.