cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivated my account

Cingcing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I would like to deactivated my account but I don’t have SIM card any more. The payment is still deducted from my auto payment and I would like to stop it too. I hope some one could solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@Swagoto1 wrote:

Please call 611

@Swagoto1 wrote:

Please call 611

Can you clarify what you mean by this?  Is that to disable pre-authorized payments or to ask customer service to do it?  There's no over the phone customer service at Public Mobile.

Swagoto1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please call 611

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Contact agent to remove credit card info from your account, too.

Yummy_0-1677354400648.png

Report phone as lost/stolen and account will be immediately suspended.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cingcing  Or you can ask support to remove credit card info right away 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cingcing 

To deactivate the plan, you can either port out your number to another provider and your account will be closed upon successful port out of the number (but it will be trickier if you don't have the PM sim card)

Or you can also login to My Account and go to Payment page -> Manage Payment Method, and then disable Pre-Authorized payment.  PM will not be able to renew your account on your next renewal , your account will then be suspended on that day and 90 more days, it will be closed

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card-summaryhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card-summary

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cingcing  Log into self serve and disable auto pay for payment tab 

Need Help? Let's chat.