cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

cathy_mcd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 250 MB and can’t figure out how I have used 239 in 9 days. I have turned cellular data off on all my apps and I seldom send pictures in my texts. How can I figure out where the leak is? 
thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @cathy_mcd 

Check which app used the data is on your phone.  are you using Android or iPhone?

On Android, check your Mobile data page, and you can change the date of the current cycle and it will show you which app used the data

myan8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same plan and they have been starting data usage on the renewal date at 100mb. I have submitted a ticket and they are looking into it. You can add up your data usage from your renewal date and see that they start at 100mb. Still waiting for there reply on the ticket.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cathy_mcd if you are using an iPhone go to the phone's settings and then go into Cellular and scroll down until you see the Cellular Data section that how's Apps by Usage

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cathy_mcd, best advice would be to also track the data usage on your phones data meter, not just from the PM app which sometimes might not be updating, but keep in mind there could be slight variances in the usage between both (your phone and PM's app). On your phone you should be able to go into the data usage section to see a breakdown of which apps were using data and narrow it down from there

Need Help? Let's chat.