cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data purchase

alexa_teacher
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I bought 6 gigs of data but nothing showed up. What can I do? What number to call?

6 REPLIES 6

alexa_teacher

I just added 3+3 gig, not a new plan

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you actually purchase data add on  for $60 ---( 2 ( 3GB at $30)= $60) or change to a plan that includes 6GB of data?  If you changed to a new plan maybe you set it to take affect on your renewal date and therefore you won't see the data until then.

@alexa_teacher wrote:

Yes, I got charged 

Just so we understand, you spend $60 to get 6GB of data? And your account or credit card has been charged this?

Self Edit:

Apparently the site didn't show the 3GB purchase. Thanks to @Wayworn for the heads up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1726330463003.png

Once logged in, I get this. I wish PM would update their website.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1726330532024.png

alexa_teacher

Yes, I got charged 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@alexa_teacher 

Did you get charged?  Check your credit card online history.

Website has caching issues.  Might want to try to login again, but first clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  If you are using PM app, you can clear cache and login again. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@alexa_teacher wrote:

Hello! I bought 6 gigs of data but nothing showed up. What can I do? What number to call?

Hello @alexa_teacher 

There is no number to call. However, sometimes the app and even the website have cache issues. So go into your browser settings and clear the cache and try signing in again and check addons. If it's not there, then you can create a ticket. However, I'm a tad confused as Public Mobile doesn't sell a 6GB addon. You purchased 6 1GB addons? Or did you switch to the $23 6GB plan?

To submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html 

Type Customer Service and follow the prompts. If you are having any issues, here is a direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.