cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data plan

msashakil
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I use $40 plan, I was supposed get 5 gb of data, however,  I don't see any history that I have or I used any data grom that 5gb.

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@msashakil 

You have experienced this before...when was your renewal? Tonight/today? Or only a couple of days ago? If your 5gb data counter did not reset and reappear ( if you used it all in the previous 30 day cycle) then it's possible a glitch did occur and you can contact customer support to have it properly reset. If you are mid cycle then add up your daily usage back to your renewal date and it is less than 5gb a fair amount less than 5gb then it may have not reset on your last renewal. Otherwise as noted by @cellphoneuser1  you have consumed all of your plan data for this 30 day cycle.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@msashakil wrote:

Hi,

I use $40 plan, I was supposed get 5 gb of data, however,  I don't see any history that I have or I used any data grom that 5gb.

There's more detailed usage history in My Account if you click View My Usage. Nothing on the main page in My Data & Add-Ons means it's used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.