cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

hcneybee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No phone issues yesterday but today data is not working.  I even tried switching plan to 4G to speed it along... Nothing.  Did chatbot, reset network etc... Could not submit a ticket either.  Help please!!!

6 REPLIES 6

hcneybee

Hello... Nope. My plan was set to renew in a week or so. Still had lots left. Switched plan this morning to bigger plan. Issue was not that I had no data.  Issue was data was not working. But I really appreciate the link! 

hi @hcneybee but it looks like you used up all earlier 

if you like, message  agent to see if they can tell

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hcneybee

Hello hairbag1

I just changed my subscription to a bigger pkg this morning when my data would not work.  I have 20 GB of data available.  It started working a few hours ago but I'm frustrated that I lost it at all... And super frustrated that I could not submit a service ticket!  I'm fine with online only but still need to be able to get help!  Thank you for your input. 

@hcneybee 

I suggest you log in to your account on a laptop, you'll see Overview and beside that is Subscription usage. You'll be able to see when your current subscription started and will end. Further down , you'll see how much of your regular plan data you have used. Make sure you have some data to use....if so...let us know.

usaege.jpg

hcneybee

Hello hTide Grow

I've been with PM for years, am fully paid up with 20 GB of data available to me...too bad I can't use it! 

Between one day and the next -- nothing.  And I can't seem to contact a service agent.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @hcneybee Login to MY Acocunt using Incognito/Private/Secret mode , check if any data left

Then check your phone if you setup Data limit.. 

Need Help? Let's chat.