cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working on my iPhone 15 plus

Mingsallygeng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just active a new plan on my iPhone 15 plus, and came back to Canada from another country, but I can get my data working, I changed my APN SETTING to : so.mb.com, still not working, please help

4 REPLIES 4

Mingsallygeng

Finally I got data working after I deleted a VPN file from VPN management that I put in when I using Japan ESIM, the first time when I tried I only deleted VPN file from VPN setting , thank you so so much! 

@Mingsallygeng 

did you login My Account and confirm the account is active?

if physical sim, test it in another phone

if esim, you can download PM app on your phone and go to Profile page and get a replacement esim for free

or if you need further help, message support and ask them to reprovision your account/sim

please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Mingsallygeng

Tried still not working thank you

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mingsallygeng 

try Reset Network Settings on your phone
 Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings

and go to Settings-> Cellular to make sure only Public Mobile sim is there, set is Primary and toggle on "Turn on this line".   if you still have the other sim showing from your overseas travel , delete it if it is esim or remove it if that travel sim is a physical sim

and go to VPN screen to delete all VPN profiles (you might need to reboot your phone once again after removing VPN profiles)
Settings > General > VPN & Device Management

Need Help? Let's chat.