cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data issues

Luciebab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data was used up while not even using my phone, and I didn't even get the text message saying I've used 95% of my data like usual, only the one saying I used 100% of my data. Asking me to buy more, and I did , but withing 15 minutes, I got another text saying I used 100% of my data and wanting me to buy more again.. why is my data being used so quickly when I'm not een using my phone 

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Luciebab  did you check if your phone really using the data? If it uses the data that fast, maybe some backup to cloud job running

Luciebab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you sent a message.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Luciebab 

There was a glitch in the system for some members showing extra data usage.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Data-Usage-Dashboard-Issue/td-... 

You might be one of them so contact a CS_Agent by private messaging on your computer with the envelope icon or click on your avatar them Messages.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Luciebab 

we used to get those warning messages when we got close to running outta data...but they don't do that for a few months now.

Go in to your phones settings and disable Data to apps that you don't usually use on a regular basis.

Also, log in to your account on a laptop and try this...

clickage.jpgscip.jpg

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Luciebab- Are you sure you don't have some app in the background using your data?  Is your WiFi connected & working?

Need Help? Let's chat.