cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data available in account details but out of data on phone?

nadamski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I log in, my plan says I have 70mb data left, and 500mb of bonus data left. But my phone has been unable to use any of the data for a week. 

Is this just poor bookkeeping from public mobile?

I've tried to submit a ticket but the system refuses to log me in. 

9 REPLIES 9

@TheHarries3- Yes these last couple days have revealed a ridiculously preposterous bug of messing up services when a plan change has been made.

TheHarries3

Yes account shows 20g untouched. Have had PM for years without an issue…. Did upgrade account last week but have also done so in past and never had an issue.

TheHarries3

Yep done all the resets as suggested from support. Still not receiving and call or texts and zero data connection.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TheHarries3 

Actually you have a different issue than @nadamski . Your issue as already stated is from the renewal glitch currently being experienced by anyone who scheduled a change plan on next renewal.

But if you have already submitted a ticket to customer support they will hopefully resolve it for you soon. Be sure to keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar. Keep an eye out for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but hopefully you will get a response in an hour or so....

Reprovisioning your sim card may be the fix so I hear maybe hopefully....🤔

@TheHarries3 wrote:

Exact same issue here. Text and call out works, zero access to 20g data paid for in full, ticket submitted. Hopefully resolved soon 

@TheHarries3   you didn't make a plan change to this plan lately, right?  Many reported they have problem with plan change scheduled on the last couple days.   Anyway, you did the right thing to open ticket with CS agent

@TheHarries3 wrote:

Exact same issue here. Text and call out works, zero access to 20g data paid for in full, ticket submitted. Hopefully resolved soon 

I guess it will be difficult to use all 20GB in a short period of time. Did you try to reboot phone; toggle data on/off; re-seat SIM?

Did you check your account you still have 20GB?

TheHarries3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @nadamski   The My Account site has some cache or cookies problem.  You will need to clear cache and restart the browser to login again to check for the correct data.  Or you can try to use Incognito mode as well

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nadamski 

Login to your account using secret/incognito mode so you're not viewing the cached version of your self serve accounts usage pages. Is there any chance you have your data limiter enabled on your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.