cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data all used up issue

Gooners
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am 10 days into my current bill cycle and it shows I have no data left. When I check the usage online it is not even close to the limit. Seems like some issues on the backend. I tried to file a ticket but no respond so far. Having no data on a long weekend is extremely inconvenient. Is there an actual person or someone I can talk to. Talking to some robot does not help at all. This is getting so annoying!

Thanks,

12 REPLIES 12

Gooners

I emailed them already, opened a ticket; promised to get back within 72 hrs, then of course no response. Emailed them again, said to wait for another 48hrs. Then got an email from CS agent saying they are closing my case in lack of response from me. These so called customer support is starting to get on my nerves. I’m seriously consider terminating my service with PM. This is a total joke. 

HI @Gooners   not good.

But message them back, push them for an answer and a quick resolution 

Gooners

Yes, CS agent said they are experiencing lots of issues after a system upgrade. For me, it was the data plan; all of a sudden it runs out so quickly. I've had the same plan since Oct 2021 and had no issues up until few weeks ago where I start getting messages about my data plan running out etc. I went online to track my usage and is not even close to the 50% of capacity. Then, the CS agent said not to look at the history because it may not be accurate. So, my counter argument was how on earth am I suppose to track my usage if PM cannot even provide a basic tracking.

So, they gave me 1GB of add-on over the weekend.. but guess what...  this morning it shows the 1GB was all used up. Again, I checked my usage history; only about 300MB was used so I have no clue what's going on with PM's system upgrade and CS agent did not provide an ETA to fix this issue.

If they can't fix this issue soon, I'll be switching to one of the big 3 or their cheaper subs (Koodo./Fido etc.), BTS is around the corner and deals are already flowing in...

HI @Gooners   did CS agent get back to you?  any update?

Gooners

So, got a hold of customer support. Thanks @Timer for the contact. It seems like there was a system upgrade and it messed up with the billing and data usage tracking. I am not the only one having this issue apparently. PM offered a free 1GB addon for the time being, which I hope will last me through 2 more weeks. I hope this issue will be fixed soon because I don't want to email PM every few weeks to troubleshoot this issue.

If you need data ..consider getting one of the PM data add-ons. Then when contacting CSA's insist on add-on refund if the original error was a PM error. It's a long weekend so don't expect timely response from CSA's just yet.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gooners 

Your online account is up to date on your data usage.

If you have a monthly data counter…disable it because PM is on a 30 days cycle.

Gooners

I use private mode in a separate browser to check the usage history, not even 10% of the data plan was used. So, don't know what's going on. I appreciate the community respond but all I know is when I need help can't seem to get any help in a timely manner. No data on a long weekend is extremely inconvenient.

@Gooners 

there system is a new design, until the system complete updated very soon,
don't not to worry in here is prepaid service and not have extra fees,

real person you need contact to support team by private message CS_Agent 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Gooners 

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

or call *611 to check it out history usage.

Gooners

I checked my usage history, is not even 10% of the data plan. I have been on the same plan for about 10 months now and this is just start happening.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

There's no real person you can call and talk to here at PM...just us Community Forum members.

Make sure you have disabled data to unused apps and apps you don't regularly need.

Make sure to disable wifi assist in your phones settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.