cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add-ons no longer roll-over each month :( - thanks for the notice :[

socialserviett3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't get notice about this and bought $30 dollars worth of data recently expecting it would be the same as before. Super frustrating, profit>people I guess.

Could a Public Mobile Support person please private message me regarding this? I wasn't able to create a support ticket as my old community account was replaced by this one :/. 

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

socialserviett3

I saw that (and the conflicting information mentioned by @computergeek541 above) and thought that it must be a mistake given this was never the case before (and was a big reason why I liked Public Mobile). I would have bought $10 worth if I knew it was not a miscommunication. Live and learn... 😕

socialserviett3

haha, ya I hear ya. Thanks 

@softech wrote:

@Mark613 existing data add-on that are already on you arrount before May 8, 2023, both paid and bonus , will not be affected. 

As that's the case, there's no requiment for Public Mobile to give advanced notice of this change.   I do agree that there were some issues with some add-ons still being incorrectly advertised as rolling over when the plan renews (contradictory information in some places).

@Mark613 existing data add-on that are already on you arrount before May 8, 2023, both paid and bonus , will not be affected. 

Mark613
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How about those addon in my account last year and earlier? Will these expire too?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It clearly says on data add-on purchase screen! Valid for 30 days.

Nobody is going to contact you nor PM is a habit to notify EVERYBODY when they change something. Visiting PM web site and lurking in Community gets you properly informed...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Nobody will contact you. You can send something to the community manager J_PM and express your displeasure if you like. Will anything be done about it? Who knows. I'll keep breathing.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@socialserviett3 Canadian data add-on bought after May 8, 2023 will have a 30 days expiry. Actually, if is said on the purchase page

softech_0-1686099169681.png

You can also message support to confirm

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.