cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on

Frefre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought a data add on thinking it wouldn't expire since I remember using a data add on previously that I used for many months...

But it looks like this one expires in 30days! I definitely won't use it all in 30 days. Is this a new thing that there is an expiry on data add ons? Or does anyone know how I can get a refund? (I haven't used any yet...

6 REPLIES 6

@Frefre wrote:

Thank you, what is the More is Merrier promo data and  Ld calling? And how will it rollover into my account? 

That's data and calling minutes that were gifted to customers during the Xmas period in the last coupla years. If you were a customer then AND responded correctly to text notification, you would have recieved a bit of free data that will roll over until you use it up rather than expires in 30 days. Log in to your account Subscriptions and Add-ons to see if you have .

spin.jpg

hi @Frefre were yiu here the last Christmas? Thr more merrier bonus were the Christmas bonus addons we got from PM

Frefre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, what is the More is Merrier promo data and  Ld calling? And how will it rollover into my account? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Frefre 

you can ask for credit to your account...but don't be disappointed if your request is turned down. It's up to customer to read and understand the terms of the sale..as provided by PM. As PM policy is generally no-refunds, they might give you the credit and they might not. Good luck and let us know how you make out with it.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Frefre 

Yes, this Community is new ever since PM launched the new website and app. If you didn’t use any of the data. You can contact a CS_Agent and see if they will give you a credit.

Good thing the More is Merrier promo data and LD calling will rollover in your account.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Frefre 

If you haven't used any of it then I'd suggest reaching out to customer service for a refund if they are willing.  However with that being said, there are usually no refunds as everything is pre paid and it does state there when you purchase that it expires after 30 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.