cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data add on never added

JFigueredo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a Data Add on for 1 GB on June 15, I was charged $17 yet I have never been able to use it, whenever I connect the mobile data I must sign on the Public Mobile network and all I get is a "Internal Server Error"... I feel ripped off. How do I get a refund since I have paid for a service I am not receiving?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JFigueredo 

When you log into your self serve account do you see $15 in your available funds? If so you can now purchase the $/1gb data add on. As mentioned by @softech  you only completed the first step of buying a data add on. Keep in mind your account is like a vending machine. You have to add the money first then make your selection, confirm and submit your payment.

@BKNS27 what i meant is when user get that from general internet access  not specifically from tying to login to My Acxount site

Your experience is different ,  as you said, you got it when you try to access My Account 

@softech 

I tried login into my account last month and I got the same message and I am on AutoPay and I have only used about 0.5gb. I couldn’t login to my account but login the next morning and it showed I used 0.4gb.

Hmmm strange but good to know.

@BKNS27   actually if user trying to access internet and go "internet server error", that usually means user is out of data   

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JFigueredo 

The Internal Server Error means the the PM website is undergoing maintenance. I was able to login so give it a try now. This happens frequently so don’t worry about it.

If you were charged then the Add-on should have been added to your account.

Meanwhile, just reboot (power off) your phone and see if that works. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JFigueredo   Buying add-on is a 2 steps process:

1. Load Fund

2. Actual buying of the addon

Many people only loaded fund and not aware of Step 2.  Any chance you missed step 2 , too

check My Account, if you see $15 sitting as Available Fund there, then you only did Step 1 but not Step 2.  If that is the case, you can go back and buy.  PM will take the money from available fund there and won't charge you again

After buying, Available fund should be down to $0 , just reboot your phone once

Need Help? Let's chat.