cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Missing on the $25 Plan?

p047
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on the $25 dollar plan with 500mb plus 500mb autopay. I had data up until about a month ago and it stopped working. I checked the self serve to see if I went over but the data usage section is blank. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just to confirm, you see your calls allotment but then don't see your data alloment right?

If that is the case, then that means you have completely consumed your data and are currently without data allotment anymore

Lol @Dunkman 

You never know when it's gonna come in handy:)

@p047 wrote:

Under the overview page it says 'You currently don't have any Add ons on your account'. The formatting is off as well as that sentence is mixed with 'and no longer available for use.' so it was hard to see since both sentences are on one line.

If it's the case of me going over than I can wait to see but it's strange there's no indication of me going over my data limit.

@p047 

You should have received an SMS about approaching your limit. Can you go throu your sms history. It's possible that something is wrong with the counter and you received that message in previous cycle. It happened before

@AE_Collector 

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Dunkman 

I keep meaning to ask why you have 2500 minutes of add-on Canada Calling? 5 packages purchased, or some promo in the past that I missed? Just being nosey....

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

I was actually helping another community member who actually bought 5 canada calling minutes....  I just kept the photo for future use.....

@AE_Collector same thing here lol @Dunkman  it looks massive:)

p047
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Under the overview page it says 'You currently don't have any Add ons on your account'. The formatting is off as well as that sentence is mixed with 'and no longer available for use.' so it was hard to see since both sentences are on one line.

If it's the case of me going over than I can wait to see but it's strange there's no indication of me going over my data limit.

@Dunkman 

I keep meaning to ask why you have 2500 minutes of add-on Canada Calling? 5 packages purchased, or some promo in the past that I missed? Just being nosey....

AE_Collector

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@p047 

If you don't see the data counter in your overview page, that means you ran out of data for this payment cycle.  You will need to wait until next cycle or buy a data 1 GB data addon.  

For example,

Pasted Graphic.png

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I believe that "blank" confirms you have used it all up. When is your renewal? Coming up real soon?

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.