cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data 100% of 250Mused but history shows 5M

Weadickkj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data shows 250/250M of data is used. 

I checked the usage history and it only shows about 5M. Where is my other data history?

I did the help suggestions for network reset and validated APN settings and everything was correct. 

I can not see where my data is being used. The history /log does not show the details only 5M of the 250M supposedly used. 

How can I have correct logging of my data use so I can try to troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks

Kelly 

6 REPLIES 6

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nope. As mentioned the device is incapable of using data. It stayed at 100/250. So it’s all on PM. 

HI @Grinch 

but were your data stopped at 250? or your data now stopped at 350Mb?

the old 5Mb buffer, that buffer number does not affect the total 250Mb usage

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Weadickkj wrote:

My data shows 250/250M of data is used. 

I checked the usage history and it only shows about 5M. Where is my other data history?

I did the help suggestions for network reset and validated APN settings and everything was correct. 

I can not see where my data is being used. The history /log does not show the details only 5M of the 250M supposedly used. 

How can I have correct logging of my data use so I can try to troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks

Kelly 

There aren't any phone settings that need to be changed.  The APN setttings can't make more data be used.  Did you use much data today?  The detailed data usage summary only updates twice a day.

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had an account that is impossible to use data. On renewal date it showed 100mb used. I contacted a CSA and was told it was a glitch and would fixed. Waited a few days….not fixed…..did a follow up…..was told ticket was closed and to start a new one. Out of frustration, I did not. Not impressed. 

I suggest you contact a CSA. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Weadickkj 

it could be just a browser cache problem.  Please try again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account, or try using the PM app (logoff the app first and log back in)

if same, then please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

but you really cannot use data now? It might be a cached info and was wrong for showing 250/250.  Try using browser with Incognito mode to login and check again

Need Help? Let's chat.