cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services don’t reply

Catherine26
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

I sent private messages since yesterday and today. No body replied and I need my phone service immediately. They make people life difficult and very frustrating. Can someone help me how to reach them? Do they work weekends? I need my phone service immediately. Thanks 

15 REPLIES 15

Rryan1988
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ask for a top up card of 25$ its different then a voucher itll release your account and give you access to complete the trans action... at least in BC it works,  also kodo mobile NOT telus handles public mobile even though its telus network, they can provide in person help

Good to hear. Did you get a voucher from recharge or somewhere or did the support people get back to you?

Now you can have less stress figuring out your login and credit card.

Catherine26

I got My service back. Thank you for helping me dust2dust. 

Catherine26

Thank you and will do it . 🙏

You can also buy online without going out. recharge.com. A little extra cost (not much) but convenient.

But even still if this was a credit card chargeback situation then you're in a different kind of problem. When the support people get back to you then you'll need those vouchers.

But try entering them in using 611 first and see what happens. Only try twice each hour.

Catherine26

I will try to buy a voucher to the mall even I am not feeling well. Then I will cancel the service if the agent still ignored my messages to help me. Anyway thank you so much for your help 

Catherine26

Hello thanks for your information. I definitely want to make payment before I terminate their service. I won’t never walk away if I owe anything to anyone. I am responsible person. But very disappointed with public mobile for suspending only one day true to credit card error. Only $42, now someone replied me on message but I just saw the reply and  I contacted agent again. But no reply yet. I need phone service ASAP and they don’t care.

I do feel that the base problem here was the "credit card error" you mention that sounds like the bank credited you back charges which likely included here. What's called a chargeback. This is deadly for a prepaid service. In the eyes of the provider you've basically taken free service since that last renewal. They tend to frown on that.

That's if I'm interpreting your meaning right.

I've been helping you in your other question. I gave you a couple options. Vouchers or instant top-up.

If you are suspended now then you could just walk away from it all and it will "cancel".

But if your bank did a chargeback on the payment that was made here then you're in a different problem. You will need vouchers and the support people to reactivate the account.

If you want to take your number somewhere else then this account would need to be active (except if you move to Koodo or Telus).

@Catherine26   Your other option for now would be to pay a fee to get a voucher from recharge.com that gets emailed and you can then load the funds by dialing 611. 

Edit:  4 digit PIN isn't required to add a voucher but would be needed if you were trying to pay with your registered CC.

Catherine26

Thank you. I am not feeling well and down with fever. One issue is I tried to use voucher, auto system asked 4 digit pin that I can’t remember. So I am stuck in sending messages, getting tickets, I tried all options. Nothing helped and still nobody answers since yesterday. I want to terminate their service and make a payment ASAP. Very stressful 

Catherine26

Hello,

My phone service was suspended due to credit card error. Only about $42 for payment. Within a day, public mobile suspended my service. I desperately tried to make a payment and I forgot 4 digit pin, security answer, password as I set up auto payment and never login my account since last year. I sent messages since yesterday to customer service via private message and nobody answers ,I want to terminate the service as very frustrating and they make life difficult. How to terminate the account with public mobile? How do I pay $42 without login? Once payment is done, I won’t never use public mobile. They have zero help

Like I said, vouchers can be bought at many stores or online and can be entered in without needing a pin. Or some stores have the instant top-up service where you give them your phone number and pay.

Then when you have your services back you can take a more relaxing time to figure out your account access and your credit card.

Was the credit card error due to some suspected fraud and that charges were given back to you?  If so then that's a whole other problem that you will need vouchers for and to contact the support people (that don't seem to be answering). Can you try the chatbot to get to submit a ticket rather than the private message way.

Catherine26

Hello, 

I didn’t see any red numbers above the envelope. I sent messages since yesterday and today. They suspended my phone service due to credit card error. My credit card is working fine though. I forgot my 4 digit pin and security answer as I never login my account and I set up an auto payment. So now I forgot my password and answers. I need to get back my phone service and nobody from public mobile helps me. Please I need my service back asap. Thanks 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you see a red number above the envelope by your purple avatar?

What were you needing them for? Maybe we can help.

If trying to renew then options are to buy a voucher and dial 611 to enter it. Or go to some stores and use the instant top-up method.

Need Help? Let's chat.