Customer service

Mieha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Plan got suspended 

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mieha 

Did you get your account and plan reactivated? If so that's fantastic but you may want to occasionally check the plans page and the community for a variations on the new 4G plans on offer. Like the recently expired limited time offer of the student plan for $55/20gb

30-day plans can just offer a little more flexibility to change plans and suspend for holidays abroad etc.. however if you're really happy with the 90d plan because you only have to pay it four times a year then just ignore this advice. But certainly pop your head into the community in December to see if there's any "more is merrier" holiday gifts from public mobile.

@softech 

When you are suspended you cannot view or edit most of those things in your profile.

@Mieha are you using Incognito mode?

Maybe try to use a different browser once more time.  

If still "Oops" message,  then try to use the *611 with 4 digits PIN.

In case you forgot the PIN , reset PIN by go to change your 4 digits PIN.  Go to Profile page, Click PIN, then change PIN there

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile/edit/security-informationhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile/edit/security-information

Once you changed the PIN, wait 10 mins

Then call *611 and pay Amount due via the system there.  

Once paid, wait 10 mins, reboot your phone and your phone should be reactivated

Mieha

Now i can log in and im trying to activate my auto pay again and it says opps something went wrong try again later.  Is there a glitch in their website?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it just a message saying "Suspended", or has your phone stopped working? 
If you haven't looked at your account for a while those 90 day plans show a high amount as the price but automatically applied discounts reduce it to the correct amount. No worries unless you are charged the higher amount on your credit card. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No issues signing up to account. Using PC Firefox.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.

Mieha

The problem is my plan got changed thats why my payment did not go through.   When i asked Simon the chatbot it says my plan is for $242/12gb, but it should be $120/12gb for 3 months.  

@Mieha   Please try to use Incognito mode or another browser to login 

Also, another way you can try if you know your 4 digits PIN, call *611 and you can make a payment that way

@Mieha   At least it didn't complain password error?  Try again using Incognito mode or another browser

Mieha

Thank you, but i cant even sign in to my accounts it says “cookies too large” so i trued to go to my rewards it says under maintenance.  

Mieha

I tried to log in and its says too big cookies, what does that mean.  My plan got suspended as i tried to change my plan but never finalized it now it says my plan is for the $242/12gb its supposed to be $120/12gb for 3 months.  Please contact me asap.   I have been a member for quite sometime and this is the first time i had a problem with public.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mieha    Just login to My Account, you should see the button "Reactivate my plan".  click on it and you can follow the prompt to manually pay and reactive your plan that way

In case you forgot your My Account login, please open ticket with PM Support:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.