cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Randie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I submitted a ticket 2 days ago, and other than the initial “template reply”, nobody has communicated with me.  I have tried 5 times, plus filed two new tickets to get a response.  Nothing!!  If anyone is speaking to “Catalina CS Agent Public Mobile” can you please ask her to do her job and reply.
13 REPLIES 13

@Randie wrote:

We have been checking email hourly since Friday. Nothing from them.  Given other comments on Community you are lucky to have received a response….buy a lotto ticket now!!

I don't know what to say.  I don't need a lot of support but every time I have submitted a ticket, the response times have been pretty reasonable.  It could be luck but I doubt that I am lucky every time.  I don't buy lottery tickets, I am taxed enough already.  🤣

Randie

We have been checking email hourly since Friday. Nothing from them.  Given other comments on Community you are lucky to have received a response….buy a lotto ticket now!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Randie , I am not sure why your tickets are not being answered.  I submitted at ticket last night and I received a response a couple of hours ago.  It is important to stay on top of the private message inbox.  

Randie

Yes, we tried all available carriers.  Even went to a cell service business and they could not connect to any carrier.  

Randie

With all due respect, it is not my problem if they are understaffed.  They seem to have sufficient staff to take my money quickly and efficiently - they should respond to customer service issues in the same manner.

hi @Randie 

oh that one.  Yes, I just saw your post, you tried to connect to T-Mobile when you were in US.  Did you try connecting to AT&T?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I have same issue. Agent did reply but mentioned they are overwhelmed and to be patient.

There is no point sending message after message. If you have a ticket just be patient and wait. The more messages you send the longer response time will be as SOMEBODY has to check all those messages instead of helping you and others (like me 🙂 ).

Randie

Refund for add on that didn’t work while on vacation

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Randie 

The response time has been slower in the last several weeks.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Longer-Than-Normal-Support-Wait-Times/t...

If Catalina is not available (ie. not working), another CS_Agent should have continued with your issue.  

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have the same issues, sent tickets and several private messages and no one has responded in over 2 weeks now. Very frustrating and unacceptable.

HI @Randie 

what was your question about?

Randie

Thanx, but I have submitted 5 replies over 2 days….nothing from them!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Randie 

As support agent already replied you once, best to go back to your Community inbox and reply them again using the same message thread and ask for update

Need Help? Let's chat.