cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Ikat4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there.  Has anyone needed help to access account due to forgot username or email?  What did you do?  We need to pay our bill due to lost credit card.  Been trying everything including customer service. Its been hours with no response.  

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ikat4 

Here is post about pm vouchers and other alternative means of paying for your son's account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

I suggest once you gain access to the account that you remove 2FA verification by going to the profile page and scrolling down near the bottom to disable 2FA.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ikat4 

Adding to @computergeek541 comment on where to purchase a voucher.

You can go to these locations. I am sure there are one of these retailers in your area.

7542207F-79BA-447D-A08F-183E6250A053.jpeg

@Ikat4 wrote:

Thanks so much for your response.  No local store unfortunately having password and email address is not enough to get in due to 3rd party authentication.  I  just want to update new credit card info so my sons account doesnt get closed. We have always been able to reset password and have since remembered email address.  Since we do not have access to the old email account for second party authentication we still cannot access our account.  Customer service didnt even respond although i suspect it was just to late in the day.  Just dont know why its so difficult.  Since we autopay we dont regularly access the account.

My local store reference isn't about Public Mobile or Telus stores. More specifically, many local stores such as convenience stores, grocery stores, and pharmacies sell Public Mobile payment vouchers.

@Ikat4 

You will need the help of a CS_Agent to help you change you email address.

Meanwhile, enter your old email address and have the 2FA code sent by text so you can access your account change the CC information.

You can buy vouchers at recharge.com. Then use 611 to enter them. Then your account will reactivate and then you can answer the second 2FA via SMS after changing the password. Then finally be able to change the card.

Ikat4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much for your response.  No local store unfortunately having password and email address is not enough to get in due to 3rd party authentication.  I  just want to update new credit card info so my sons account doesnt get closed. We have always been able to reset password and have since remembered email address.  Since we do not have access to the old email account for second party authentication we still cannot access our account.  Customer service didnt even respond although i suspect it was just to late in the day.  Just dont know why its so difficult.  Since we autopay we dont regularly access the account.

@Ikat4 wrote:

Hi there.  Has anyone needed help to access account due to forgot username or email?  What did you do?  We need to pay our bill due to lost credit card.  Been trying everything including customer service. Its been hours with no response.  

You plan can be paid for by buying a voucher at a local store.  The Public Mobile voucher can be added to your account by dialing 611 from your device.

As fpr forgetting your e-mail address, there is a password reset feature on the Self Serve website.  Try your e-mail addressses until you receive an e-mail message from Public Mobile with instructions about how to reset your password.  Then log into your Self Serve account (if you know the password) or proceed with resetting the password.

Need Help? Let's chat.