cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service response time

greystone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone else notice that the moderators now do not reply same day? I sent two messages on Friday and still

yet to hear back. It’s getting really bad , guessing they want me to cancel my plan and move to Koodo 

8 REPLIES 8

@stonechucker wrote:

@pm-smayer97, I do not doubt your experience, frustrating I'm sure.

I, however, do remember the summer of 2016, and response times were much less than 24 hours.  It happened again after the final completion of the Fall 2016 Promo (sometime in February 2017), but the delay returns with each promo, and the vast numbers of activations.

Maybe someday the quick responses will return.  However, I will not be crossing my fingers and toes for this to happen.

My current sentiment too...it has been well over 5 months now with fairly consistently LOOONG response times. I think that speaks volumes. 

It also means that PM has false advertising because they still list the response time within hours, not days. It sure has misled me.  Had I known that then, I may never had signed up.... but know I am 6 accounts deep....  Hmmmm 😕

@pm-smayer97, I do not doubt your experience, frustrating I'm sure.

I, however, do remember the summer of 2016, and response times were much less than 24 hours.  It happened again after the final completion of the Fall 2016 Promo (sometime in February 2017), but the delay returns with each promo, and the vast numbers of activations.

Maybe someday the quick responses will return.  However, I will not be crossing my fingers and toes for this to happen.

I can tell you that since I have joined back in May, the response time has hardly never been short of about 3 days, and that is if the winds are blowing in my favour.

I have had many times where response times were over a week. It has been very rare when it is under a day.

And there have been MANY times where many of my inquiries simply were NEVER answered.

They simply have both a shortage of staff AND a VERY poor communication system. With such slow response times, I am sure that the volume they get is multiplied by customers sending multiple requests because they do not get a reply, which exacerbates a problem that PM does not seem to be addressing.  😞

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

I really miss the sub-4 hour response times.  Telus must improve this delay.

@stonechucker from what I heard from the oracles in their recent call with PM--don't count on it returning to hours instead of days.  Certainly not in the short term anyway.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

I really miss the sub-4 hour response times.  Telus must improve this delay.

Telus has me a customer until there is something better out there for me.  For the past 2+ years, there is nothing better for me, and I see nothing on the horizon.

It sucks when there is no choice in a National service that's operated via a massive oligopoly.

srlawren

@popping wrote:

I have a feeling that there will be another round of PM to Koodo migration offer coming soon.

@popping I'd bet on that, too; draw people in with these competiive response plans, then move them up the value chain with hopefully-attractive Koodo migration offers.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping

@greystone wrote:

Does anyone else notice that the moderators now do not reply same day? I sent two messages on Friday and still

yet to hear back. It’s getting really bad , guessing they want me to cancel my plan and move to Koodo 

I guess the "competitive response" promos are getting lots of activations which go hand-in-hand for more support private messages.  I have a feeling that there will be another round of PM to Koodo migration offer coming soon.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@greystone wrote:

Correct. Quite a sad development. Robot Sad

More than ever we all should have a backup option; at least for calling. Even though I have never needed fongo.com in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations. More ideas here: 100% SERVICE

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.