cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service for billing error

Moldotogolok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I reach customer service?  I am being overcharged.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Moldotogolok wrote:

How can I reach customer service?  I am being overcharged.

@Moldotogolok  are you able to share a screenshot of our transaction history from your self serve account (leave out personal info. here please though).

Or are you seeing these extra charges on your credit card transactions?

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

There are 2 ways to reach CSA, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Moldotogolok 

How are you being overcharged? Was there a double payment? Is this the first time or has it happened before? Is the double charge reflected in your available funds? Is it the difference between the payment in your transaction history and your payment card transactions? Is it the tax? The amounts in your self serve account do not include the tax as displayed but are tax paid.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Moldotogolok 

The overcharge will remain in your account as credit and will apply to your next month bill.

You can reach out to a CS_Agent if you are looking for a refund but it will take up to 30 days to process (time of your next month's payment). You can contact them through SIMon Chatbot and type in Create a Ticket at the bottom of this page. Or you can contact them through private messaging (envelope icon) on top of this page.

They will be available between 6:00am to 11:00pm EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.