cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer appreciation

Screemer69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I'm having some short term financial problems.  I'm looking to get some sort of customer appreciation, where I've been a consistent and faithful customer.

I would like 1 month free with the plan I am on now please, 

54 REPLIES 54

@Screemer69 wrote:

Is that right?  Well I wonder why!?!?!

Lol  your pathetic!  and I have reported your ignorance and disrespect, you should not be working in any form in any customer service position.

Have a GREAT GREAT Evening!

hahaha lmao!!!

Pays to be nicer to people sweet cheeks!!  😋  

haha.. which one of us you are trying to reported?  but we don't work for PM.. so.. how you reported us?  With that.. you sure the one who gave you 2 free months are actual PM staff??? sure?  🤔 

Screemer69

Telling me you haven't had anything come in for 4 hours...tells me this person definitely works for public mobile lol

@Screemer69 

Not my account(s)!! Mine are free for life....sweetie😃!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Screemer69 : Pretty much everybody posting here are fellow customers. They don't work here.

It's helpful for following the stream of conversation and replies to tag the person you're replying to. Like I did for you.

In a sense, by default, replying to the last post can work. But tagging (or quoting) makes it clearer.

Screemer69

Yup!  Not sure about you sweety!  😮

Screemer69

Is that right?  Well I wonder why!?!?!

Lol  your pathetic!  and I have reported your ignorance and disrespect, you should not be working in any form in any customer service position.

Have a GREAT GREAT Evening!

hahaha lmao!!!

Pays to be nicer to people sweet cheeks!!  😋  

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk   

1. you have 3 plans.. you certainly qualified to be a "loyal" PM customers.  

2. You got free Lucky SIM but you are still here, so, I see your faithfulness to PM

The Lucky and Bell SIMS have absolutely nothing to do with my choice to be with PM. 

3. Add to it, which OP didn't have, you participate in the Community, so, you have the big heart to give your helping hand. 

But my intentions are to lessen and lessen my presence. And to hope some one will email me if any freebies appear.  

Check ! check!  and check !!.. Approved!!!! 

One second.. we need Jade to come here to clarify what is the official details in PM's  Community Care and Support Program.. or is this the True Customer Appreciation we have been  waiting for the holiday?  just got leaked out by a PM agent early?  2 months FREE?

I SAY THE 2 FREE MONTHS IS BOGUS, BS, FAKE WHAT EVER. 

@Screemer69 wrote:

well well I just got some help!  🙂  2 free months was just giving to me from an agent!  Thanks for your improper assumptions about how bad my financial situation is 🙂  but thanks for suggestions as well.

oh Really....

so, you will stay for another 2 months? 

@softech 

Grrr....getting frustrated. I can't even send a ticket thru Simon. Can't add a credit card to reactivate the bf's service. And no response from my message yesterday for another account! Sent a private message thru the bf's community account that hardly ever gets used.🤞

@darlicious wrote:

@Screemer69 

Nice try...seeing as I haven't had a reply in 4 hours from a CSA.

@darlicious  open another ticket and tell them you need help and you need a month free.. they will reply in no time

@Screemer69 

Nice try...seeing as I haven't had a reply in 4 hours from a CSA.

@CountyDownIeUk   

1. you have 3 plans.. you certainly qualified to be a "loyal" PM customers.  

2. You got free Lucky SIM but you are still here, so, I see your faithfulness to PM

3. Add to it, which OP didn't have, you participate in the Community, so, you have the big heart to give your helping hand. 

Check ! check!  and check !!.. Approved!!!! 

One second.. we need Jade to come here to clarify what is the official details in PM's  Community Care and Support Program.. or is this the True Customer Appreciation we have been  waiting for the holiday?  just got leaked out by a PM agent early?  2 months FREE?

@softech wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk  $25 plan for 2 months.  So I guess if you are even on $50 plan, you can at least ask for 1 month

Yah......but I have 3 plans.....and manage quite a few others.  

But before I jump I want want to see some proof. 

@CountyDownIeUk  $25 plan for 2 months.  So I guess if you are even on $50 plan, you can at least ask for 1 month

@Screemer69 wrote:

well well I just got some help!  🙂  2 free months was just giving to me from an agent!  Thanks for your improper assumptions about how bad my financial situation is 🙂  but thanks for suggestions as well.

Oh that is very nice. Can you show us a screen shot of the credit? And what plan are you on, again? I am on fixed income and could do the same request. 

@Screemer69 wrote:

That sounds nice... 

BTW, I didn't make any "improper assumptions".. remember I asked you to STOP and fight ?  remember I said maybe they will give 2 months and not just 1?  I think I had the crystal ball.

And the floodgate is now opened, people should start messaging CS_agent for "help"

Screemer69

Oh how sweet!  Thank you 🙂

Screemer69

@Screemer69 

It was nice of you to drop into the Community and enjoy your plan with Lucky!

Screemer69

You do need to grow up bud!  Thus has been reported

Screemer69

Thank you for your professionalism in responding. You are the only one who wasn't rude or ignorant.

Thank you!  🙂

@softech wrote:

@Screemer69   you read the long list of "appreciation" @Anonymous Z10users4 showed?  Z10user4 is a true faithful customer to PM .. see his stat: over 20k posts here with close to 30K bravos.. PM rewards well with faithful customers like this

Ahhhhh ahhhhhhh. Just to be fair, heavy community posting can get little to nothing for rewards......faithful customers might not even be part of the community and DO miss out on the freebies as mentioned, faithful customers are long term collecting loyalty and may be more active in referral rewards vs the community. 

To establish faithful customers it would be interesting to know:

How many customers are on PM

How many per plan

How many with loyalty 1 2 3 4 or 5 years or more of loyalty 

How many new and lost per year

How many with 2 or more referral rewards. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Screemer69 : It would seem to me that when someone is looking for a little helping hand that they don't then go snarky and turn tail and run. They would have some humility. It only keeps ones spidey senses on alert when not.

You've been offered some alternatives. Asking for hand-outs does not equate to being entitled to them.

Turning on your blinker to indicate changing lanes in traffic does not mean you're just going cram into the lane. No, it's showing your intention hoping someone will let you in. That is of course if you wish to be a civilized driver.

@Screemer69   you read the long list of "appreciation" @Anonymous Z10users4 showed?  Z10user4 is a true faithful customer to PM .. see his stat: over 20k posts here with close to 30K bravos.. PM rewards well with faithful customers like this

Bye bye. 

Screemer69

Hahahahaha!  Honesty would be appreciated!  What you just said was not truthful sweet!  But you have fun with it!  🙂

Screemer69

Not stopping!!

Faithfulness continues when it's appreciated!  Think about what you just said!!  lol

@Screemer69 wrote:

Lucky it is!!  Thank you you helped my decision!

Thanks for an "interesting" afternoon read.  I hope you are "Lucky" over there.

and when Lucky cannot offer you the free month, feel free to come back , except you have to pay for a new PM SIM (Amazon has it for $6.99 and CSC has it for cheaper)

@softech 

I thought  maybe I could just so he/she could move on and away from here and be happier. But I would not do that for a friend or family so I would feel guilty doing so because my comparison of Lucky vs PM....Lucky is typical tight wadded just like Bell  🤪

Need Help? Let's chat.