cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plans for new customers

mad0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there no way to get access to these plans without leaving and re joining?

I don't get it. I'm on 24$ 4g plan, there's a $23 10gb plan but I can't change without leaving. 

I thought public mobile didn't restrict access to any plans for new activation only?

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mad0 

Unfortunately, it may cost you more for porting out to another carrier then port back for other carrier’s activation fee and SIM.

Other existing members have tried to get the CS_Agent to switch them to the new activation plan but no luck.

@Rastin 

$23-10GB  is a Quebec only plan , new activation only as well

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Where did you see that plan? I just looked it up on both my phone and computer just in case and I don't see a 23$ 10g plan

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @mad0 

It's a known fact here that if you reach out to a CS Agent and ask VERY nicely, they will consider giving it to you. 

EDIT: I just realized it's a New customer only plan from Quebec. 

With that being said. If they say no, then drop down to the $15 plan, wait a few days then make another request for the plan. They are more likely to say YES to "upgrading" than downgrading. 

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1714876320405.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately that plan is for new activations only. That being said you might be able to ask a CS agent using the chatbot.

Need Help? Let's chat.