cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cs agent

AJ16
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Last time i request you add my other bank account number and autopay im unable to login in my account but there is not

• Please renew my plan thank you.
24 REPLIES 24

@hTideGnow- Please go back and strike out that thought in your earlier post.

Hi @dust2dust my mistake, it was just suspended.

as long as @AJ16 follows the instructions to get back to My Account and add the visa debit or buy voucher, it will reactivate

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AJ16  if it’s been over 90 days as @hTideGnow  mentioned then account is closed have to start new account and I would start by changing this number that associated with any bank email etc , now that is on public forum just for your personal safety 

edit so it sounds as thou you account is just suspended and not closed , but I still stand behind changing your number that’s associated with bank email and any other services you have now that it’s been compromised 

@hTideGnow- Nice. I didn't want to try in case it sent them the text and confuse them more. But good for you to do it.

Hi @AJ16   , sorry, my mistake, you number was just suspended  

But can you login to My Account?  if you cannot, then open ticket with PM CS agent to get the access back first

AJ16

By vocher month of nov 22 active my plan by vicher almost 30 or above dollars 

AJ16

Yes may be by bank it is but by vocher i active my plan by vocher

@AJ16 wrote:

##########

HI @AJ16   if that is your phone number, please remove it

But I checked for you, the number has been deactivated, so it has been over 90 days of suspension.  Your last payment you made to PM must be more than 4 months ago.  Does that sound correct?

nevermind, the account was just suspended

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@edit  @dust2dust  Already mentioned this to you

I was biting my tongue as I wrote that. What part of absolutely should not was misunderstood?

Please click on the little arrow to the upper right of the date and time of your post to edit out the number. I'm not offering to pay for you.

AJ16

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Again, we can't do that for you. If you need that kind of hand-holding then only support can do that for you. They can help you get all properly set up with an account if not already and then you can do this all yourself.

AJ16

Almost 2 hour trying but failure .

Please u add my visa debt on my plan 

We can't do that for you. (well other than you telling us your phone number which you absolutely should not). Only support can help you otherwise.

But really, it's not difficult. You can go to recharge.com and buy a voucher and they'll email it to you and it will include the voucher code. You dial 611 and enter in the voucher code.

Or you can go to a store like Mobil gas and ask for the instant top up where you give them your phone number. They also sell vouchers but this option is about the instant top up. You could do the voucher option but the instant top up is pretty slick. Then it just automagically lands in your account.

@AJ16  we , who replying this post, are all just customers in the Community and cannot help to reactivate your plan 

PM only takes Visa Debit or credit card.  So, did you get back access to My Account yet?  If not, either use Reset Password on the login page there or open ticket with Support as advised above.  Once you get back into My Account, you can then add your Visa Debit card onto the system and then manually pay the plan amount 

AJ16

I dont know could u please active my plan

My paying ideas earlier were so that you can get the service working if it's not. Then you can take your time to have support get your account all straightened out so that you can do this all yourself in the future.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AJ16 wrote:

I dont know how to creat account i forgot my nformation last time here i share my accont number to add and on autopay.

@AJ16 

open a ticket with SIMon Chatboth

typ: Agent
and Click, Contact Us
then Click, Other
and, Click here to submit a ticket.

or send a private message to CS_Agent
here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@AJ16 

you likely has an My Account created already.

First try to use the Reset Password link there, enter any possible email addresses you could have used and see if it works

if not, PM support will be your friend then, please open ticket with them

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

AJ16

I dont know how to creat account i forgot my nformation last time here i share my accont number to add and on autopay.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@AJ16 wrote:

Last time i request you add my other bank account number and autopay im unable to login in my account but there is not

• Please renew my plan thank you.

@AJ16 if you think you private messaged CS_Agent, you did not. You posted in the public Community Forum.

To private message them go to your envelope, create a new message and type "CS_Agent" in the Sent To field.

Or, other members like you can help you here, on the public Community Forum, and suggest things that you can troubleshoot yourself to find a fix.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You can pay to renew your service using vouchers and dialing 611. You can buy them in lots of stores or online. You can also pay using the real time payment method in a few stores.

Did you sign up in a store before last summer? If so then did you create an account after that?

You're asking things that you can do yourself if everything is all set up.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AJ16  We are just customers like you trying to help ..

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @AJ16 

close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer.try Login again.

Need Help? Let's chat.