cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit cards not acceptted

lmohan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is an ongoing situation, your system keeps rejecting my cibc visa and capital one mastercard,

Can i find out what is going on here?

6 REPLIES 6

@LoveNature wrote:

Hi @lmohan 

close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again, and re-added CC,

but using your postcode like that M5J 2V5
if you enter M5J2V5 or m5j3v5 is not accepted and make sure your profile postcode is same your CC..

Capital letters or not don't matter.  It automatically gets corrected to all caps.  Also, typing a space or not doesn't matter.  Pressing the spacebar when typing in a postal code in Self Serve doesn't do anything/doesn't get accepted as a valid character, regardless.

In additional to that, the Self Serve profile address and postal code does not need to match that of the postal code in the billing area.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @lmohan 

close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again, and re-added CC,

but using your postcode like that M5J 2V5
if you enter M5J2V5 or m5j3v5 is not accepted and make sure your profile postcode is same your CC..

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lmohan 

before you log in to your account...log in on a laptop using incognito mode...then enter the cc info to your account

I dunno about the capitol one...but the CIBC Visa should be accepted.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@lmohan  these are all good cards and should be able to use

But what was the error message?

First, I suggest you wait a FULL hour before trying again as you likely has triggered a temporary fraud lock.  No worry, just one hour

Then try again using Incognito mode or Private mode on Safari.  

Or try on a desktop machine

and remember try only 2 times every hour and no more, 

if nothing works? then I guess PM support is your friend and have them to check and add it for you

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@lmohan 

Try using a desktop or laptop device.

When doing so, go incognito or private tab to ensure no caching issues (which the self-serve site is notorious for)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lmohan  Auto pay does fail at time s find out why so often from support 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.