cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register an account online

Charlene1959
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, how do I register a online account so I can make a payment with debit or Visa card

10 REPLIES 10

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Obviously you have signed in to the community with a user name and password, so you have set that up already.  Follow the suggestions provided by the other community members to get the online account resolved.

@Charlene1959  Yes follow the link and PM support will help you create an online account to do just that 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Charlene1959

I am a long term customer and registered in store and never had a online account, I have a SIM card that works for years and years and have paid monthly through other service providers that top up my service for Public Mobile, but I would rather have an online account to top up myself, how do I do that. I don't need a community account I need a online account to make monthly payments. Any suggestions!

@Charlene1959  Open ticket 

And support will do this for you in that case 

Ddick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You create an account upon activating your SIM card. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Charlene1959 

Once your SIM is activated then an account is created.

Since you got your SIM activated at a retailer then you are required to create an account once you are at home. 
Your only option is to contact a CS_Agent to help you create your account.

How are you paying for your account since the activation?

You can pay by using a voucher and dial 611 and enter the voucher number.

Charlene1959

Hi, thanks for a response. The problem is I never had an online account I just registered and paid in store, but now that all Public Mobile has been closed. I have top up my service grin service providers but they are hard to find, I just want to register an online account so I can make a payment. How do I register online account? I don't did a community account I need a online account to make a monthly payment. The public mobile system is asking me for my email and password for my account but I never ever had one even though I have been with public mobile for 5 years. How do I register for an online account rather than a community account? I already have a SIM card that works, long time customer.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Charlene1959 

if you activated in store sometime ago, your self serve account may not have been created. In order to create one,  you need to contact the customer support agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Charlene1959 

When transferring (porting) your number to any new carrier it’s important to remember to leave the old providers SIM card in the phone until you receive the confirmation text from old carrier @that point you have 90 mins to reply YES to the confirmation text … also when going thru this process the new provider will want you old providers account number and will ask for IMEI number disregard this (IMEI) number as it has a tendency to just cos porting hiccups .. so if your ready to port to pm and already activated a SIM card you can go to your self serve serve profile tab and change /transfer (port) number this can also be done on activation but it’s advised to pick a temp number first then port 

edit if you activated in store and never created account you need supports help 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Charlene1959  when you activate SIM card it creates your account with email and pass. You choose and use a visa 

Need Help? Let's chat.