cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card

ReanneBraun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am just wondering how long after you pay if your data reset? My end of bill date is today however my data has not reset and I had anticipated it resetting sometime this morning. 

6 REPLIES 6

@softech wrote:

@not-trust-anyon wrote:

@ReanneBraun 

your renewal tomorrow, after 12pm, and you will get new data.

@not-trust-anyon  new data and voice minute (if applicable) will be applied shortly after 12 midnight EST

it's only the account status might got update later in the renewal process, usually done by 6am but can be as late as noon EST

While this doesn't apply to this specific situation, I do know of one exception to the above. If a customer has scheduled a plan change,the client's data counter will actually reset to zero usage again when the new plan takes effect.

@not-trust-anyon wrote:

@ReanneBraun 

your renewal tomorrow, after 12pm, and you will get new data.

@not-trust-anyon  new data and voice minute (if applicable) will be applied shortly after 12 midnight EST

it's only the account status might got update later in the renewal process, usually done by 6am but can be as late as noon EST

ReanneBraun

Thank you, it’s not the data on the my account or usage, it’s the actual data I’m not able to use

ReanneBraun

I’ll try this thanks!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

refresh.jpg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ReanneBraun , the renewal time is midnight eastern time.  So, you have a few hours to go yet.  Your account might not show the renewal being completed until sometime tomorrow.  

Need Help? Let's chat.