cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card update

Dianam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It won't let me update my credit card information. Keeps showing me an error and to try later... What am I suppose to do???

9 REPLIES 9

@Dianam wrote:

Thank you! I'll try it

It is amazing PM cannot fix this issue for years.

Some people are just sailing through updating CC while other are struggling to no end.
I did use regular PC browser, no incognito not clearing cookies and other security techniques and had ZERO issue updating my CC very first time I attempted to do it few months ago.
f you search trough forum you will find many posts advising what do to successfully update CC.
It should NOT be rocket surgery particularly if company WANTS our money... And it should NOT be hit and miss...

@Dianam 

if you're still having prob's with credit card update...get to Shell gas or London Drug and get enough payment vouchers to cover cost of your regular plan renewal. Then dial 611 to add them vouchers to your acct.

After that...message Customer Support and get their guidance on updating your payment card. Click on the orange bubble, bottom right side of page to start that process.  Give them as much acct info as you can ..ie; acct number, ph #, name on acct, PM pin number..etc. Watch the little envelop icon on top right side of page will be highlighted when they respond to you.

Dianam

Oh wow that's a lot of work just to update payment... That's ridiculous 

Dianam

Thank you! I'll try it

Dianam

Thank you I'll definitely try that! 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dianam 

Try using the PM app then to Payment tab>Update Card Information.

IMG_0198.png

Dianam

Today is my renewal date and they sent me a message. What is a voucher? Like a monthly pay? Will it connect to my number? 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try to use clean browser, clean cookies, use incognito mode.
Try app.

But do not try very often. Try every 2 hours...

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

very common issue here.

if you still have time before renewal, wait a day and try again using both app and browser.  But if you need to renew now, better to get a voucher from store and load the voucher instead

Need Help? Let's chat.