cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update credit card

CoreyF1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to update my credit card, I'm getting, "Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

@will13am wrote:

@CoreyF1 , unfortunately updating the credit card can be really finicky.  I have found that the best option is to do it on the mobile app with location permission enable and after app data has been deleted.  If you have tried several times unsuccessfully with the same credit card, it will be locked out for 24 hours.  If using the same card, try again tomorrow or use a different card if available.  

I can't speak to as if anything has recently changed, but I can say that the location permission now makes no difference. Within the past couple of weeks, I had to update an expired credit card.  I deliberately disabled location permission and was still able to update my credit card.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CoreyF1 , unfortunately updating the credit card can be really finicky.  I have found that the best option is to do it on the mobile app with location permission enable and after app data has been deleted.  If you have tried several times unsuccessfully with the same credit card, it will be locked out for 24 hours.  If using the same card, try again tomorrow or use a different card if available.  

@CoreyF1 wrote:

When I try to update my credit card, I'm getting, "Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."

This is something that has been an issue for quite a while at Public Mobile.   If you've tried multiple times already, Public Mobile may have temporarily locked your card out from being used at Public Mobile.  If that happneed, please try again after 24 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.