cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card update issues

Missy1889
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to update my credit card information to make a payment and I keep getting an error code (there is an issue with your update please try again later) I’ve been trying to update my information for 3 days now and it will not allow me to update I now have no services because the update will not work to make a payment. Please help 

2 REPLIES 2

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do as @Chalupa_Batman advised. In addition give PM app location permission (as reported by some customers).

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Missy1889 

I had this same thing happen last week with my neighbor. This is how I fixed it.

I used the Public Mobile app on the phone to update her credit card. First, I waited 24 hours. I then went to the settings on her phone, then applications, then found the Public Mobile app. I then cleared the cache and data. Restarted the phone, signed her back in with email and password and proceeded to update the credit card with zero problems.

If that doesn't work for you, please create a ticket for a CS Agent to help.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716230172786.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.