cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card charged but service suspended

Leo13233
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi folks,

I recently changed my phone plan and set it to take effect on my renewal date. My credit card has been charged but I cannot send a text message or make a call. Every time I make a call, I keep getting an automated response saying that I don't have an active plan on my account and I need to make a payment. I have tried pretty much every solution posted in the community forums.

If anyone knows how resolve this it would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Leo13233 

First try to reboot your device, reset network connections, and toggle airplane mode on and off.

When you dial 611 from your device, what audible messaging is heard? And does your self-serve account display your account status on the landing page?

If you are definitely suspended, make sure that your credit card payment isn't simply pending or unauthorized; this happened to someone I know a short while ago and their payment didn't actually go through.

They had to input a different payment card on their account to restore service.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Adnan88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you try contacting CS_Agent?

Need Help? Let's chat.