cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an Account

Canning
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have downlaoded the Public Mobile App , run the Eversafe identification , received and enterd the 6 digit code, been advised that I am being transferred to the portal, and then my phone loops back to the beginning of the Eversafe Process. It just continues to loop and will not let me in to create an account and subscribe to the services I want.

If I try to log in using the credentials entered in thye Eversafe process I am advised that a user with my address is already existing and I am blocked from further progress.

How do I get past Eversafe and create an account so I can start to swith over to Public

4 REPLIES 4

Canning

Thanks - have rtried on my PC and get the same result. When I try to sign up I am told that the email address already exists in Eversafe and I cannot move forward. Same thing if I try to log in instead of sign up. Not sure how to get in to create an account

Canning

Thanks - have reinstalled and get the same result. When I try to sign up I am told that the email address already exists in Eversafe and I cannot move forward. Same thing if I try to log in instead of sign up. Not sure how to get in to create an account

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Canning 

Try clearing the cache on the PM app on your phone or uninstall and reinstall the app to see if that helps.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I'd suggest trying to do it on a PC and just use the app for monitoring your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.