cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't switch to new $40 promo plan upon paying my bill this week.

FlashJordan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey! I wanted to switch to the new 30 day $40 Promo plan from my current one. I went to to switch it before paying my bill but it wouldn't let me. I had to pay again for my current one because I needed service but I would like to have it changed.

I apologize if this isn't the place didn't really know where else to go. Thanks so much! 

3 REPLIES 3

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@FlashJordan, if you can wait another cycle to switch, you can future date your change by selecting the option to change on your next renewal.  It's the button on the right side of the screen when changing plans.

As described in the post above mine, you can ask for assistance if you wish it to happen today (that's if it's the same cost), or you can future date the change (it will lock in) so you don't have to do anything more than wait a cycle.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@FlashJordan In that case it would be best to "post" date your promo plan changes (if you can wait that long) so you don't have to spend any extra money, but if you need anything different as mentioned by the dunkman you will need to contact a moderator as will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

Make sure to nclude your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

If you already paid for the old plan and want to switch to new plan, you will need to contact moderator.  Generally speaking, you usually can switch immediately (then you lose whatever remaining on the old plan) or at your next renewal.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.